A revolutionary approach to Enterprise Security Intelligence (ESI). Don’t just review device configs and trust that they work as intended. Use Firebind’s active path-scanning technology to test network security policies and find hidden vulnerabilities in firewall rules, router & switch ACLs, IPS/IDS signatures, DLP configurations, and more…
Firebind can send custom data payloads:
Over any Path (network segment)
Via any Port (TCP/UDP, any or all 64k ports)
Using any Payload (SIP, RTSP, DNS, PII (SS#s), Malware)
Nmap, Ncat, Netcat, and other open source solutions may suffice for a networking expert focusing on a handful or ports, but none of those solutions can offer the ease-of-use, scale, or accuracy as Firebind’s purpose-built technology.
Don’t trust your devices to enforce their rules – Verify them!
Overview video of Firebind Reflector with Custom Payload support
- Validate firewall rules, switch/router ACLs, IPS/IDS, and DLP signatures
- Send custom payloads over any or all of the 64k TCP/UDP ports
- Sync Reflector with Firebind’s Github payload repository or create your own payloads
- Support for multiple-part payload sequences to emulate any layer 7 payload sequence
- Combine with multiple Reflector instances for a continuous monitoring solution